Hey Alex and Will,

I often love telling people that coworking was pretty much stolen from
artist that have been sharing resources and finding inspiration from
each other for centuries. I think it is the finding inspiration and
building camaraderie in a shared space in ancient artist communes that
most resembles what coworking is about.

I recently was published on the a post on the blog.coworking.com about
this subject called Evolved: Regus to Coworking. I discussed how the
coworking movement learned some things from Regus and how technology
advancements allowed for coworking to exsits and how those changes
allowed for coworking managers  to create a space that fosters a new
type of relationship between the people and space.

Craig
Creative Density