Rachel,
There are a four of us, which is where the discussion comes from.
There are diffrent ideas on the subject. So I thought I would bring
the topic here for feedback. Since this is a new concept that we are
just begining to push. We have the space which we consider phase one,
with two workstaions and 12 basically "hot seats" Phase two is a 3000
sq ft renivated warehouse. We began by consideing a daily rate as well
as monthly memberships, but thought that people might be more
comfortable with hourly or even half day rate.
CJay