We developed Nadine at Office Nomads and it's all free/open source.  That
said open source is not really free as in beer but more like free as in
puppy.   You'll need a tech person to install it since easy installation
hasn't been a priority of ours.  If you are looking for easy, a paid
service like Cobot is your best bet.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500