This was helplful for me to read, Alex. We've been dealing with some
members who are unhappy that all meeting rooms and event spaces are
not available all the time free of charge. There is a strong "serve
me" mentality creeping in. Last straw, though, was the recent
complaints that our filtered water doesn't taste good enough and is at
the far end of the space, requiring a brisk (and healthy, I might add)
walk. So, we're getting ready to have a come to Don and Kyle momment
in which we'l clarify that many aspects of the coworking experience is
DIY. So, no Perrier. No backrubs by the host, etc. This will be a
bummer for some folks and they just might begin to check out. Which
will be fine, because for every person with a "how can you serve me?"
mentality who leaves, we usually get two with a mindset of "what can I
do for the community?"