I'm such a huge fan of letting members do the implementing when they
have ideas that go beyond basic infrastructure. Here are some recent
things they've asked me and my responses...
"we want to do a swap meet at Cohere, is that okay with you?"
----"yes, I love it, just reserve the conference room for the date/
time you want to do it"
"we think it would be neat to have 4 community bikes that people could
check out"----"me too, go for it!"
"I really want a towel rack in the new bathroom"----"I will install
that today"

:)