If I lived there, I would come to the mastermind group, because I've
already been to a great mastermind group in another town. Each week
for 10 weeks, we reviewed business basics, read from a text, and
talked about building our businesses. I made friendships, and am
constantly reminded of the importance of the basics, which help me
manage my time, plan priorities, communicate, etc.

I'd recommend getting advice from the Chamber and from SCORE about
your business. The experience that you have with them will give you
the experience that people in your town expect to have with Business
Success Unlimited. I think that has to be the first step, if you
haven't already.

Then the question is: what does a different experience, the one that
you are confident can happen (but people there don't yet know can
exist in their town), what does that look like? what actually happens?
what are the results? what does it feel like? How do people in town
describe an experience similar to what you will do, in their own
words?

And then the challenge is finding some people (likely in one or two
industries only will attract more people total) who will do that with
you. Who will pay you (either immediately or later on) and especially
who will tell their friends to have the exact same experience with
you.

To rephrase: the experience you want to create, people will only
believe after it happens to them, or after they make it happen
somehow. So the way to make happen it is to do it somehow, with the
resources you already have, the people and places you already know. To
make your vision real, you will need to do it by educating and being
educated, skill-sharing and having skills shared with you (you are
already doing that by posting to this group), resource-sharing and
having resources shared with you, collaborating on your own projects
and other people's projects, and identifying the ways (and making
those visible to the people around you) that you already have a self-
sufficient prosperous life, and identifying the ways that the people
around you already have a self-sufficient prosperous life: and sharing
those ways so that they appreciate the prosperity they already have,
themselves.

Then there is no need for anything, there is a growing appreciation of
what and who already exists, and  then people can breathe to
appreciate and participate in and grow your vision along with their
own.

Alex
--
Alex Linsker, "Collective Agency" Coordinating Council member
(503) 517-6900 landline  (503) 517-6901 fax  (503) 369-9174 mobile