Joel from Deskmag/Deskwanted had a lot of great ideas at GCUC about how to
go about connecting members of spaces and we had another talk about
software tools for members.  I was all over the place so I only heard parts
of these conversations but I will say that the best thing we can do is get
our members talking.  And by that I mean talking about whatever it is they
are talking about, not just reviews.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500