Craig,

This is exactly the angle we're taking. We're promoting our space as a
community coworking and business resource center. We want most of our
classes to be free so we are partnering with local business
development programs who already have funding and programs in place. I
am also creating a program for new real estate agents. That one will
have a fee associated with it but will be priced like one of our
membership plans and include benefits of membership.

There are many opportunities for coworking that will enhance but not
take away from the true experience of community. I am hoping that when/
if we teach prospecting to agents they will go to a workspace or phone
room after the class and practice what they've learned. I say IF
because my focus is really on the business side of real estate
practice. There are a million classes for prospecting...but we'll see.

Wishing you the best and looking forward to "hearing" more about CDU!

Toni