I am getting quotes on liability insurance. My agent is pretty good at
matching classifications for new business concepts. She was able to
get my policy through underwriting for a hometending business which
was as rare as coworking is in Houston. But, I want to get a few other
quotes. What classification is typically used for coworking spaces?
Someone must know because I am sure you all have insurance. LOL