We've worked with a local agency to get a policy through The Hartford for our
liability. They've been awesome, and helpful in figuring out the ideal
classification for a coworking space since we're a little weird. They were able
to help us get something that met our landlord requirements, allowed us to do
events and other things that we need the flexibility to do.

You can contact these fine folks: http://www.preston-patterson.com
(http://www.preston-patterson.com/). Our account manager is Diane, but Stuart
is great to work with as well. Let them know that Indy Hall sent you and they
can likely help you get oriented.

--
/ah
indyhall.org