I agree with Sabahat. The blog still attracts a lot of natural traffic every
month without any effort. People find articles, which leads them to the word
coworking, and in many cases the fact that there is a global coworking
community. That's reason to keep it around, even without adding new content.

I think it'd be a lot better to get some fresh blood involved than shut it
down. Who has an idea/vision for making the blog better and wants to head it
up?!

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia