Hi,

 I recently opened a similar place, 1000 sq ft / 4 desks / 16 flex, and at
2 months in I've filled all my desks and wish I'd made room for more.
I've found that people like having a place to call their own, set up big
ol' monitors, and decorate with toys, neon lights, and whatnot.
It could just be that's the playful vibe of the place, but still.. my two
cents.

Skid Vis
CoVis CoWorking
Omaha, Nebraska