We are not quite that elaborate yet so we will use these little boxes
that plug into an electrical outlet and connect to your router and
printer/copier. I've had them for a few years so the technical name
escapes me. I think it's "IP over Internet." Anyway, it sounds as if
you need to contact a local copier company that can provide a
multifunction unit and the networking services that meet your
specifications. It's not as expensive as you think and they have can
design the right solution for you, including user access codes.

Toni Hogan