Hello to everyone!

I'm working at a startup near Washington, DC - we're definitely in the
startup phase; putting together desks today, getting internet
connectivity tomorrow!  Looking forward to welcoming our first tenants
in two weeks.

We're seeking guidance on how to set up the wireless network
throughout the office; we'll need about 50 separate logins, I assume a
few different routers (??), and a commercial-grade printer with
wireless access and a usage counter assigned to each tenant.  Any
suggestions on where to direct my search?

Thank you for any assistance you can offer!