I think you are putting the cart before the horse.

Figure out what your costs are before your pay, figure out realistic
revenue projections, and set your pay based on the remainder. Unless you
are well-capitalized, or have a flood of members on day one, I wouldn't
figure on drawing any pay for a while - six months to a year.

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Judy Santos <judylsan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> I'm Judy and currently working on a business plan to open a co-working
> space in the  San Fernando Valley.  However, I'm stuck at what to put on
> the business plan as a fair rate to pay myself...
>
> I"m planning on making this business profitable and sustainable.
>
> Any ideas, input would be appreciated!
>
> Happy Co-Working!
>
> Judy

twb