Yes, just one Airport Extreme.  At the moment we have 42 devices connected
to the wireless out of 63 in the space... but it's also a quiet day.  Last
Wednesday, our busiest day ever, we had 107 devices in the space.  I can't
see how many of those were on the wifi.  I say "devices" because most users
are at least 2 with their phone and their laptop.  Today we have 26 members
in the space.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Alex Hillman <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com