As far as I know DTP hasn't launched their space yet (though I could be
wrong!), but there's an VERY vibrant Jelly on Thursdays. I've been a couple of
times, it's overwhelmingly awesome.

http://wiki.workatjelly.com/w/page/38951064/Las%20Vegas%20Jelly

When I was there 6 months ago, this was where the coworking community in Las
Vegas was hailing from.

Above the Jelly venue, "The Beat", is also a tech library called /usr/lib
that's pretty awesome and worth checking out.

I've heard about 2 or 3 other non-DTP driven coworking projects as well, but so
far I don't think anything has launched.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia