Judy, you are correct! Working Village <http://workingvillage.com/> has a
new location <http://goo.gl/maps/Krqj> in Newport Beach near Fashion
Island. We just opened in June and are working on creating a great
community of like-minded professionals down here in OC. We are currently
building out our website to included our new location, but if anyone would
like more information or a tour of our new space I would be more than happy
to oblige.

Please contact me at jon...@workingvillage.com or (949) 521-8300.

P.S. We will also we opening location in La Jolla and Downtown San Diego in
August!