Research
feedback from people on this forum
just do it.

Seriously, just work on your biz plan incrementally and you'll get there.  My
first day?  Literally it was this:
"1. Open laptop"
"2. Open Excel."
"3. Type in "pay rent"
"4. Type in "collect rent [aka membership fee]".
"5. Close laptop"

2nd day?
"6. Collect more 'rent'."
"7. Close laptop."

This was back in 2007, before we had this google group for others to help me
(or it existed and I didn't know about it), and I even knew the term,
"coworking".

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)