SCORE is one of the greatest unknown resurces in the US.  The Small
Business Administration often has a lot of resources available as well.

When I was starting up I found a very useful tool on the Coworking Wiki in
spreadsheet format, which calculated square foot needs and costs and so
forth,  I had to change a number of the assumptions because I am in Europe,
but it was nevertheless then a great help.

There were also several business plans on the Wiki to use for examples last
time I looked.

@Jerome:  thanks for saying that, I was over here laughing at your post
because* I remember that*. :-)

Jeannine