Hello all,

I currently run a co-working space in an upscale, amenity packed building
in Downtown LA. All furniture, infrastructure and customer base has been
established. We opened at the top of the year and things are going good,
though my primary endeavors (software development) has picked up and
believe this could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to get into
the co-working business here in LA. Those interested please message me
privately and I can provide all the details. Looking forward to speaking
with you soon.

Best,