You must be new to this forum so I will clarify. This email platform is not for
sales solicitations. Your twitter handle description explicitly is seeking
clients, "We assist in planning and designing CoWorking and Collaborative
environments".

Your posting does push your question and sales agenda to every recipient here.
Perhaps if your twitter feed had more than one post we could at least give you
the benefit of the doubt that despite the handle description, your twitter
account is for sharing coworking design knowledge. You're welcome to repost in
a few months when sharing and contributing is clear.

Jerome, from his iPhone =)