OMG!  Seriously guys....let me give you a different outlook on this.  We in
the coworking world are looking for serious support, trying to get our
message out, keep our doors open and build community.

This kind of "you don't get to" conversation doesn't serve any of us.  We
look to you for leadership ALEX and we have given you that role and yet
your $1,200 plus class seems untouchable to some of us needing real support
today!  "Masters rule and start-ups drool"!  High School and I call B.S!

Might I suggest to those who really want to support owners and catalysts,
GET in contribution as that is what coworking is about...none of us should
have to be subjected to this.  It's time to Collaborate, Sustain this
community, Have ACCESSIBILITY to information, Build this community and BE
OPEN to supporting others!  Most in this group understand this! If you
don't....and/or you have a hidden agenda or decided you can monetize your
experience at our expense, please terminate your membership to this group
and seek life elsewhere...  we are in the trenches and are not interested
in being SOLD ANYTHING!

Happy Sunday... Thanks for letting me share!

Kat, Passionate Space Owner
CoBiz Coworking Space ~ Las Vegas