Duplication is going to happen regardless, it's unavoidable.

The alternative is constant stalemate due to disagreements. That's why there's
no "one" entity that makes sense.

So long as people are still communicating and sharing, plenty will be captured
and accomplished!

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia