Yes we do have a global organization and a very effective "association".
 We all associate with the word "coworking".  For such a vastly diverse
group of people this is more then enough.  This is beautiful.  Our success
in Seattle is amplified because of our association with all of you.  We
express our appreciation for this group by giving back in every way we can.

Can we collectively do more?  Yes, but it can't be all in the same
direction.  We have exploded on the world because we are going in all
directions, and quickly.  It is also important to note that there is more
then enough energy in this movement to overcome any need for efficiency.

We have many tools to work with and we can be most effective if we use and
appreciate each one for its strengths.  Globally we are bridging the
connections between all of us.  Locally we bond together and get things
done.  We are united.  We are Coworking.  Each one of us can take that home
and set a damn good example of what we *personally* believe that means.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500