From: Sergio Burdiles O. [mailto:sburd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:46 AM
To: coworking@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Research on Coworking?

Hi Vanessa,

I'm interested sburdile at gmail.com

Thank you,

Sergio

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:27:42 PM UTC-4, Vanessa Gennarelli wrote:

Big wave to the coworking google group!

I'm Vanessa, a former member of Indyhall. I do learning things in Cambridge, MA
with Harvard, MIT & Peer 2 Peer University, and am working on a research
project on intentional communities, motivation and good work.

The scholarly research on coworking, I'm finding, is not as robust as I'd like.
Do you folks keep a bookmarked list or repository somewhere of research on
coworking when you find it?

If not, I will happily start one and share it all with you :)

Thank you kindly, Vanessa