Other than Lisa, our Community Manager, we have no female members. :(
The space is open to anyone, not just developers. 
I'm a developer myself and I think that since they're who I'm most often in 
contact with, that's why we're developer-heavy at the moment.

On Saturday, October 20, 2012 5:17:42 PM UTC-5, Maryann Cruz wrote:
>
> I like your video, Skid.  Just curious, are there any ladies in your 
> coworking space or is it simply for developers?
>
> On Friday, October 19, 2012 10:26:04 PM UTC-4, Skid Vis wrote:
>>
>> I recently taped some member profiles where I asked a few questions, 
>> including "What is coworking?"
>> I compiled my favorite answers into its own video, just something I can 
>> point people to when they ask. :)
>> I welcome any feedback.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/51794703
>>
>> --Skid Vis <http://twitter.com/skidvis>--
>> CoVis CoWorking <http://www.covisco.com> - Omaha, Nebraska
>>
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com


Reply via email to