Good luck! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
I agree with the "collection of videos" idea, maybe on coworking.com even!

On Monday, October 22, 2012 1:29:36 PM UTC-5, Jacob Sayles wrote:
>
> I love it so much I want to copy it.  I'm going to throw this out to our 
> team and see what we can come up with.  It would be great to get a 
> collection of these videos from a variety of spaces.  This is a much better 
> way of showing what a space is all about then some canned marketing text on 
> a website.  Great job!  
>
> Jacob
>
> ---
> Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
> http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Skid Vis <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> I recently taped some member profiles where I asked a few questions, 
>> including "What is coworking?"
>> I compiled my favorite answers into its own video, just something I can 
>> point people to when they ask. :)
>> I welcome any feedback.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/51794703
>>
>> --Skid Vis <http://twitter.com/skidvis>--
>> CoVis CoWorking <http://www.covisco.com> - Omaha, Nebraska
>>
>> -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>
On Monday, October 22, 2012 1:29:36 PM UTC-5, Jacob Sayles wrote:
>
> I love it so much I want to copy it.  I'm going to throw this out to our 
> team and see what we can come up with.  It would be great to get a 
> collection of these videos from a variety of spaces.  This is a much better 
> way of showing what a space is all about then some canned marketing text on 
> a website.  Great job!  
>
> Jacob
>
> ---
> Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
> http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Skid Vis <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> I recently taped some member profiles where I asked a few questions, 
>> including "What is coworking?"
>> I compiled my favorite answers into its own video, just something I can 
>> point people to when they ask. :)
>> I welcome any feedback.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/51794703
>>
>> --Skid Vis <http://twitter.com/skidvis>--
>> CoVis CoWorking <http://www.covisco.com> - Omaha, Nebraska
>>
>> -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>
On Monday, October 22, 2012 1:29:36 PM UTC-5, Jacob Sayles wrote:
>
> I love it so much I want to copy it.  I'm going to throw this out to our 
> team and see what we can come up with.  It would be great to get a 
> collection of these videos from a variety of spaces.  This is a much better 
> way of showing what a space is all about then some canned marketing text on 
> a website.  Great job!  
>
> Jacob
>
> ---
> Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
> http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Skid Vis <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> I recently taped some member profiles where I asked a few questions, 
>> including "What is coworking?"
>> I compiled my favorite answers into its own video, just something I can 
>> point people to when they ask. :)
>> I welcome any feedback.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/51794703
>>
>> --Skid Vis <http://twitter.com/skidvis>--
>> CoVis CoWorking <http://www.covisco.com> - Omaha, Nebraska
>>
>> -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>
On Monday, October 22, 2012 1:29:36 PM UTC-5, Jacob Sayles wrote:
>
> I love it so much I want to copy it.  I'm going to throw this out to our 
> team and see what we can come up with.  It would be great to get a 
> collection of these videos from a variety of spaces.  This is a much better 
> way of showing what a space is all about then some canned marketing text on 
> a website.  Great job!  
>
> Jacob
>
> ---
> Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
> http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Skid Vis <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> I recently taped some member profiles where I asked a few questions, 
>> including "What is coworking?"
>> I compiled my favorite answers into its own video, just something I can 
>> point people to when they ask. :)
>> I welcome any feedback.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/51794703
>>
>> --Skid Vis <http://twitter.com/skidvis>--
>> CoVis CoWorking <http://www.covisco.com> - Omaha, Nebraska
>>
>> -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>
On Monday, October 22, 2012 1:29:36 PM UTC-5, Jacob Sayles wrote:
>
> I love it so much I want to copy it.  I'm going to throw this out to our 
> team and see what we can come up with.  It would be great to get a 
> collection of these videos from a variety of spaces.  This is a much better 
> way of showing what a space is all about then some canned marketing text on 
> a website.  Great job!  
>
> Jacob
>
> ---
> Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
> http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Skid Vis <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> I recently taped some member profiles where I asked a few questions, 
>> including "What is coworking?"
>> I compiled my favorite answers into its own video, just something I can 
>> point people to when they ask. :)
>> I welcome any feedback.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/51794703
>>
>> --Skid Vis <http://twitter.com/skidvis>--
>> CoVis CoWorking <http://www.covisco.com> - Omaha, Nebraska
>>
>> -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>
On Monday, October 22, 2012 1:29:36 PM UTC-5, Jacob Sayles wrote:
>
> I love it so much I want to copy it.  I'm going to throw this out to our 
> team and see what we can come up with.  It would be great to get a 
> collection of these videos from a variety of spaces.  This is a much better 
> way of showing what a space is all about then some canned marketing text on 
> a website.  Great job!  
>
> Jacob
>
> ---
> Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
> http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Skid Vis <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> I recently taped some member profiles where I asked a few questions, 
>> including "What is coworking?"
>> I compiled my favorite answers into its own video, just something I can 
>> point people to when they ask. :)
>> I welcome any feedback.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/51794703
>>
>> --Skid Vis <http://twitter.com/skidvis>--
>> CoVis CoWorking <http://www.covisco.com> - Omaha, Nebraska
>>
>> -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>
On Monday, October 22, 2012 1:29:36 PM UTC-5, Jacob Sayles wrote:
>
> I love it so much I want to copy it.  I'm going to throw this out to our 
> team and see what we can come up with.  It would be great to get a 
> collection of these videos from a variety of spaces.  This is a much better 
> way of showing what a space is all about then some canned marketing text on 
> a website.  Great job!  
>
> Jacob
>
> ---
> Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
> http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Skid Vis <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> I recently taped some member profiles where I asked a few questions, 
>> including "What is coworking?"
>> I compiled my favorite answers into its own video, just something I can 
>> point people to when they ask. :)
>> I welcome any feedback.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/51794703
>>
>> --Skid Vis <http://twitter.com/skidvis>--
>> CoVis CoWorking <http://www.covisco.com> - Omaha, Nebraska
>>
>> -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>
On Monday, October 22, 2012 1:29:36 PM UTC-5, Jacob Sayles wrote:
>
> I love it so much I want to copy it.  I'm going to throw this out to our 
> team and see what we can come up with.  It would be great to get a 
> collection of these videos from a variety of spaces.  This is a much better 
> way of showing what a space is all about then some canned marketing text on 
> a website.  Great job!  
>
> Jacob
>
> ---
> Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
> http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Skid Vis <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> I recently taped some member profiles where I asked a few questions, 
>> including "What is coworking?"
>> I compiled my favorite answers into its own video, just something I can 
>> point people to when they ask. :)
>> I welcome any feedback.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/51794703
>>
>> --Skid Vis <http://twitter.com/skidvis>--
>> CoVis CoWorking <http://www.covisco.com> - Omaha, Nebraska
>>
>> -- 
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com


Reply via email to