Criteria for gigs: None right now. If the budgets are insulting to the
members then I'll have a sense over time what is too low for them to
consider. I'll just reply back saying we don't have anyone that matches
their needs.

What wouldn't make the cut? I don't know yet. I think the more interesting
unknown is how large of projects will come through this channel.

Accountability? None. I'm only creating the connection, but I was thinking
about stating at the bottom something that explains members' work are not
associated with Creative Density.