Quick update:

The service has been live for nearly two weeks now and we're starting to
get projects being submitted from outside companies. It has been exciting
to see this program develop and the members love the extra exposure and the
projects coming through.

One interesting and unexpected development after a community meeting this
week is that members actually encouraged me to start charging up to $25 for
making the connection. I haven't decided whether or not I'll do this, but
the members believe that by charging even something as little as $5 will
actually be a screening mechanism that ups the quality and budget of
projects coming through. I'm going to keep it free for now but list a price
and mark it free as a promotion so I have the option later on.

Craig
Creative Density
Denver, CO