We're in the paypal camp so not much help there, but like Jacob said, when
someone signs up, that's when billing starts. The only exception is our
corporate members. We like to send the invoices just once, so no matter when
they sign up billing starts the first of the following month. Obvious
exceptions would be if someone signed up on the 2nd or 3rd LOL. But that's
never happened, so new corporate members usually get 1-2 weeks "free"

John Wilker
Founder, 360|Conferences | Partner, Uncubed
(720) 381-2370
twitter: jwilker (http://twitter.com/jwilker)
johnwilker.com (http://johnwilker.com) | 360|MacDev (http://360macdev.com) |
360|Stack (http://360stack.com) | 360|iDev (http://360idev.com)