Sorry to say Loosecubes is shutting down so that is no longer an option
right now. Creative Density does participate in the Coworking Visa giving
two free days to out of towners that are part of another coworking space,
and we've had coworkers do workcation from all around the US in the last
few months. Winter and ski season is coming up so we invite even more
coworkers form around the world to stop on by.

I highly recommended checking out the Wiki or just calling a space before
we had. If free days aren't available then most spaces do a day pass.

As a space owner, I love it when members do this and offer feedback and
take pictures of what they like about other communities. This has helped us
make Creative Density a better community from the new perspectives and is
greatly appreciated. I also feel more connected to the other space owners
after getting a glimpse into their space and often reach

Craig