You guys are definitely in the 21st century with that system, but I actually
was wondering how we revive the coworking visa as a concept to allow free
access (to a point) to spaces around the world.  We've had this since 2008
(?), but marketing and educating people has ebbed and waned.

After throwing this out there I decided to rework the visa logo that a few
spaces have been using and add it to my email signature (to try it on).  I
added a couple pieces to it.  Of course our space name is in the middle, but
our country location is to the left, and the days we allow for visa visitors
is the number to the right.  I thought it gave it a vintage visa stamp look
and provides all the info I think most would need on the fly.

Any thoughts?

Thanks & God Bless,

Joel Bennett

Chief Dreamchaser