Jeff,

Great idea. I will second what Craig said from Asheville, that a simple
share of prices, plans, membership ramp up, and fixed and variable costs
capture most of the value of the exercise. Exploring other avenues for
community building and/or developing revenue streams is also very
appealing. I know the feedback I have gotten from other space owners
(including Craig, btw) has been very helpful to me.

Robert Petrusz
Bull City Coworking
Durham, NC