Hey there all,

I would love to keep in the conversation - just catching up with my fellow
Groupies :-)

I am sure that you guys have also kept up with the latest survey that came
out here from Kelly Brown - actually, can anyone send me those results - I
am having trouble retrieving them from Survey Monkey.

Cheers everyone!

Julianne
Julianne(at)Deskwanted.com