I can confirm that revenues from membership that put rent at 30% of gross or
lower are absolutely achievable.

We're playing catchup from our expansion this year so we'll close out with
annual revenue that puts rent closer to 45%, but we pay around the same cost
per square foot and have historically have optimized to get rent below 30% of
revenue.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia
pre-order my new eBook, "the business of community"