Greetings all!

Joining this group in a somewhat interesting role. I work for a major CRE
services company (Jones Lang LaSalle) and work with a lot of
small/growing/startup/tech companies. Myself and others in the company in
the 'major' tech markets have been studying coworking models for several
years and have been recommending them to clients regularly. We like the
model so much we said- what if there were an easier way to get MORE
coworking spaces into the marketplace?  I am leading an experimental
project that aims to be an online 'kickstarter' for shared/coworking
workspaces. Essentially, we are creating a marketplace to bridge the
'traditional' office space market with the coworking/shared space
marketplace by providing a platform for "normal" commercial space listings
(read: stuff you find on a commercial space MLS that you have to lease the
whole thing for a long time) to be re-packaged, showcased, priced, split,
transacted and then subsequently run/managed as shared spaces/coworking
spaces WITHOUT a master lease/sponsor. You can
visit http://signup.hirises.co or follow @hiriseRE to find out when we'll
be launching in your market. We're currently testing our marketplace in
DC/Mid-Atlantic.