Hi Melissa,

Opening time getting close, I hope everything works fine. The "before"
pictures look great, the light is amazing!

I write from Cobot. We can do all the things you mentioned you and your
coworkers need (manage memberships, member payments (via credit card, debit
card or checking account debit) and manage conference room scheduling) and
have some other features that will help you saving time in your space
management. One of the advantages of Cobot is that it is made specifically
for coworking spaces - we run a coworking space in Berlin,
co-up<http://co-up.de>,
so it is all based in our own experience and advice form other spaces using
cobot.

We are a small team and we develop the app ourselves, so let us know if you
miss any feature and we will be happy to help. If you, or someone around
you knows how to program, you could even make your own extensions using our
API.

Feel free to reach me at crist...@cobot.me if you want more info, have any
questions or want some contact details from spaces using cobot that could
give you feedback about their experience with us. Ah! and if you haven't
already started it, you can get a free 30-day trial
here<https://www.cobot.me/space_users/new>
.

I hope this helped, have a nice day!

Cristina Santamarina