Hi Tomoya,

We also handle billing and payments, and we have a Japanese translation and
an integration with Veritrans payments. A space from Japan asked us to do
an integration to adapt Cobot to your country, so we would be happy to have
more people enjoying it.

I am at your disposal for any further information you need.

Regards, and have a nice day,

Cristina Santamarina
@crissantamarina
Skype: cristina.cobot