Truthfully, I can't say that Clear is much of a solution for anything and I'd
consider it as an experiment largely a failure.

When we fail over to it everybody still knows it. In order to even send an
email to our list to let people know about the outage, I usually end up
tethering to my iPhone.

We don't have other broadband ISP options. DSL options are in the same speed
territory as Clear, and FiOS can't get here soon enough.

I've been negotiating with some local fiber providers to do a deal with us, but
even when I get them into "reasonable" territory it's still an order of
magnitude more expensive than we're currently paying.

Comcast business class is fast as hell…when it's up. Which is most of the time,
depending on the season :)

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia