We haven't done formal research on this either - our funnel has never been
tight enough to really do a/b testing on the way we describe our memberships.

It's worth pointing out that a lot of people paying for coworking - at least
today - don't fall into the most/most/more bucket and mainstream consumer
marketing patterns start to get wobbly. I don't think there's a black/white
answer on this one (especially cross culturally), but I'd definitely love to
see the results of some real research.

Paging Steve King! :)

--
/ah