Oh, yeah. Graduate research is already ALLLLLL over this stuff, and from more
fields of study than I could have ever imagined.

In fact, one of our core team members joined to get "under the hood point of
view" for her anthropology PhD research after studying us and the greater
coworking community for a few years now. We'll be helping to share a lot of her
work once its complete!

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia