Steve - very insightful comment. I knew on a gut level that coworking was
getting past the early adopter stage, but your comment helps make that much
clearer. However, I'd like to point out that the article is very  much
centered on New York City - I imagine that most places are a few years
behind that cosmopolitan giant. On the other hand, that's HUGE for
entrepreneurs like us.