not to plug it but I have recently started a blog on tech, amongst other
blogs I've started, http://startupsasia.wordpress.com/. I will certainly be
documenting the adventure of starting my coworking space. I'm actually from
Singapore but have been living in Hanoi for sometime. Thanks for the
interest of my endeavor, let's do stay in touch, I need ot learn more from
'veterans' like yourself.