I would need all the files to fully integrate it into Nadine.  Another
route would be for you to port your theme over to the wordpress plugin and
I can port Nadine to act as an alternate backend.  We could also ask Cobot
and Deskwanted to hook up to the plugin.  Lots of options to make all this
work.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500