Hi all,

Since I'm not longer active in the coworking community, I got some 
interesting premium coworking-domains for sale now. I already got an offer 
by an american domaintrader, but I would prefer to leave them within the 
coworking community. 

- coworker.name
- coworkers.name
- coworking-academy.com
- coworking-academy.eu
- coworking-college.com
- coworking-directory.com
- coworking-events.com
- coworking-finder.com
- coworking-map.com
- coworking-market.com
- coworking-marketplace.com
- coworking-space.info
- coworking-tools.com
- coworkingfriends.com
- coworkingweek.info
- cowospace.com
- premium-coworking.com
- startup-coworking.com

Here is a full list as excel: 
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29166658/Coworking_Domains_FB.xls
If you are interested in buying one or more of these domains, just place 
your offer via mail to php-kompakt (at) web.de


Greetings




-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to