Hello Harman,
I've been redecorating things recently after it turned out people do not
want to face walls nor have others peeking from behind their backs.
Therefore I moved all desks from the walls to the middle of rooms and
created sth like isles. It looks like the ROOM/SALA 26 here:
http://www.coworkingzoo.pl/galeria/
Now we face each other instead of walls and nobody is watching your screen.
I lost one desk-space by the redesign, but gained more happy users.
Kind regards
Adam Olszewski
coworkingzoo.pl