We have data in Nadine going back to 2008 and have seen that people stay
home when the sun comes out.  One year we had a very wet summer and the sun
didn't come out until around September and you can see the corresponding
dip in membership.  It's hard to say how that trend is going this summer
since we also expanded and that plays a role too.  Seems kinda flat at the
moment but it's hard to look at the graph until you can step back from it
and see the patterns.  Spring and Fall our our busiest growth times.

My dream has always been to gather data like this from a number of spaces
to see where the larger trends are.  I've been slowly making progress
towards that goal but it's more challenging then it might appear at first
glance.   When we get the Open Coworking Map project up and running that
will be an excellent platform to start gathering data.  Additionally, we
just started coordinating member surveys across the Seattle Collaborative
Space Alliance and we hope to release our first results soon.

If anyone wants to geek out about data or help out with any of these
projects, please let me know.  And don't just assume I need technical help.
 What I really need right now is organizational help.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500