Coolio! Inspired by the Machine Learning workshop I just attended, I'm
going to whip something up.  Interesting point Alex, the importing of data
anonymously layered on top of historical weather data from API!

It's a labour of love but very interested in the marriage of infographics
with real-time data to see what trends emerges.