Hello!  After launching 3 locations we've decided to expand outside of San
Diego via a franchise model - mainly because we feel each space needs a
strong, local leader... someone who is dedicated to building community.  We
wanted to mitigate the challenges of building a brand and searching
for/setting up systems/back-end, to allow the local business owner to be
able focus on what's important.

Franchising is a VERY intensive and expensive process.  I self funded for
the first three locations and only took on an investor when it was needed
to get us through this process.  The person I chose is a member of our
community and truly believes in what we're doing.  She not only brought
capital but also expertise.  We've been working with franchise experts for
the last 8 months and are getting close to filing in a handful of states.

I'll keep the community posted on how it goes.

Felena